Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
klik voor meer informatie
Regels / Rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Westlife Fans For Life Forum Index -> Regels / Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kianlover
Site Admin

PostPosted: 22-10-2008 21:46:14    Post subject: Regels / Rules Reply with quote
hoi iedereen
hieronder volgen een paar regeltjes voor die ik graag zou hebben dat ze gevolgd worden.
Het zijn geen moeilijke regels dus je weet wat je moet doen!

hey everyone
here you see some rules witch i would like that you follow. This are no difficuld rules so you know wat to do!

1. stel jezelf even voor /
Let us know who you are
2. wees vriendelijk en bleefd /
Be nice and sweet
3. als je problemen hebt,mail me op belliscarolien@euphonynet.be (geen msnadres) of belliscarolien@hotmail.com (msn) of stuur een privebericht/
if you have a problem,mail me on belliscarolien@euphonynet.be (no msn) or belliscarolien@hotmail.com (msn) or send me a privemessage
4. Hier komen verschillende artikels te staan op dit forum. Als je graag een artikel wil vraag dan aan degene die het poste of je het mag kopiëren/
on this forum will be much articles. If you want some article for your own site just ask the one who post this if you may copy it.
5. dit is een forum over Westlife en over niks anders /
this is about Westlife and noting others then Westlife
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Westlife Fans For Life Forum Index -> Regels / Rules All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: