Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
klik voor meer informatie
Kelly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Westlife Fans For Life Forum Index -> Wie ben je/ Who are you?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly

PostPosted: 08-07-2008 21:13:59    Post subject: Kelly Reply with quote
Hallo iedereen,
Ik ben Kelly,18 jaar en woon in Ninove,Oost-Vlaanderen. Ik hou van muziek,dansen,uitgaan,filmke kijken,... Ik ben natuurlijk een Grote fan van Westlife, maar heb ze jammer genoeg nog nooit gezien. Ik hou ook van: Take That,Boyzone,Backstreet Boys,Blue,Five,Atomic Kitten,Christina Aguilera,Britney Spears,Clouseau,Milk Inc,...Als je nog vragen hebt, stel ze maar.

Hello everyone,
I'm Kelly,18 years old and live in Ninove,Oost-Vlaanderen(Belgium). I love dancing,music,going out, going to the movies,... I'm of course a BIG fan of Westlife, but unfortunate I still haven't seen them live or met them. I also love:Take That,Boyzone,Backstreet Boys,Blue,Five,Atomic Kitten,Christina Aguilera,Britney Spears,Clouseau,Milk Inc,...(the last 2 are Belgian ones) If you still have questions, just ask!

Last edited by kelly on 08-07-2008 21:47:40; edited 1 time in total
kianlover
Site Admin

PostPosted: 08-07-2008 21:19:06    Post subject: kelly Reply with quote
welkom Kelly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Westlife Fans For Life Forum Index -> Wie ben je/ Who are you? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: